Xequals has only managed to have the success it has through using an agile, or rapid prototyping, approach, and we've actively recruited based upon people's past successes with agile development. If your company is thinking about shifting to agile processes, we can give you an overview of the lessons we've learned about its history, when it works and why. In an hour presentation we can cover:
- Where waterfall development came from
- Where it goes wrong and why
- Where agile came from
- Who's gone agile and how has it gone
- The many types of agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean and more!)
- Pathways to moving towards agile development
Don't worry, agile isn't a one size fits all solution, and you don't have to drop the way you do things now, there are many opportunities to gradually iterate towards more efficient and successful approaches.